"Andong - City of Culture" Andong by Carino
Andong Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 50 photos
Andong is one of the cities in Korea which could preserve much of its traditional character.
It's definitely worth a visit! There are bunch of temples, traditional sights and events in this City.
One of them is the Mask Dance Festival . Have a look at my tips to find out more about this traditional Festival.
This is a traditional korean Village a bit outside of Andong. More about this sight can be find in my tip-list.
- Pros:Very exciting!
- Cons:All the surveys!
- In a nutshell:Korea's Tradition in a Nutshell!
This Village is nowadays just a tourist attraction, even though there are still people living there. But the building... more travel advice
At the Andong Mask Dance Festival you have the chance to try on a Traditional Costume. It's free and it's fun! more travel advice
Carino's Related Pages
Andong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Traditional Folk"
- "History Heaven in Andong!"
- "Andong - City of Culture"
- "The Traditional South"
- "Andong and Hahoe village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andong
- Hotels in Andong
- Transportation in Andong
- Nightlife in Andong
- Restaurants in Andong
- Shopping in Andong
- Warnings and Dangers in Andong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andong
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Andong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andong
Photos in AndongSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 75 reviews, 65 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 75 reviews, 54 photos
- Zürich Intro, 69 reviews, 53 photos
- Dublin Intro, 32 reviews, 31 photos
- Budapest 25 reviews, 25 photos
- Seoul Intro, 21 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaisalmer Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Busan Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju-do Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos