"Arts and crafts in a water village." Xitang by SPW
Xitang Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 31 photos
We drove out from Shanghai, parked in a bustling commercial area, walked down a laneway and were in another world.
A world of museums: root carving, fans and buttons amongst others, preserved houses, small shops and stalls selling 'antiques' and interesting craft work, little lanes ending at water, then bridges and canals.
SPW's Related Pages
Xitang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Ancient Water Town"
- "Arts and crafts in a water village."
- "A Day in Xitang"
- See All...
- Hotels in Xitang
- Transportation in Xitang
- Restaurants in Xitang
- Shopping in Xitang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Xitang
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Xitang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xitang
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 24 photos
- Penang Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Xi'an Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Fan Si Pan Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Lijiang Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Melaka Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lucca Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue