"Anegada -- Beach and Lobster" Anegada by thekohser
Anegada Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
We sailed over to Anegada from Leverick Bay (Virgin Gorda) on a 50-foot sloop, the Spice II. The beaches were gorgeous, and the lobster was delicious!
- Pros:Beautiful beach, great reefs just a few feet off shore -- bring your snorkel
- Cons:No amenities on the north side of the island, other than the little restaurant
- In a nutshell:Feel like you've been marooned on a deserted island (where they happen to have delicious lobster)
thekohser's Related Pages
Anegada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing Anegada"
- "Anegada -- Beach and Lobster"
- "The Settlement"
- "Anegda - the island which I like the most :)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anegada
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anegada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anegada
No friends yet.