"Thailand" Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand by may1273
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide: 15,417 reviews and 36,956 photos
An old and important community of Northern Thailand, Phrae was founded after Chiang Mai had been established as the capital of the Lanna Thai kingdom. With one of the largest reserves of teak forests in the country, it is located on the banks of the Yom River, 555 kilometres from Bangkok.
Covering an area about 6, 538 square kilometres and surrounded on all sides by mountains with level plains in the middle, Phrae is administratively divided into the following districts: Muang, Sung Men, Den Chai, Long, Wang Chin, Song, Rong Kwang and Nong Muang Khai.
may1273's Related Pages
Central & Eastern Thailand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Central Thailand: all the water you want and more"
- "Bangkok and beyond"
- "Koh Mak, Koh Kham & Koh Rayang in seven days"
- "Bangkok & Ayuthaya - Region of Temples and Culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Hotels in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Transportation in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Nightlife in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Restaurants in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Shopping in Central & Eastern Thailand
- Warnings and Dangers in Central & Eastern Thailand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Central & Eastern Thailand
- 7 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Central & Eastern Thailand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Central & Eastern Thailand
Photos in Central & Eastern ThailandSee All Photos (90)
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 82 photos, 10 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Egypt Intro, 72 photos, 10 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- China Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 49 photos, 8 travelogues
No friends yet.