"Hello :-)" may1273's Profile
My name is KOBKARN PORNCHOKPHIPHAT. My nick name is " PUM ". I was born in Phuket, an island province in the south of Thailand. I have only one elder brother. His name is Yongyos KOAYKUL. I call him "Ko Shine" . The word "Ko" means elder brother and "Shine" is his nick name. He graduated the degree of Master of Science in communications from the George Washington University in 1993. =^_^= When I was young , My parents went to Ranong province so I attended Christian school, Sriarunotai School. In this school, I had got a very good opportunity to begin studying English language from the first grade (Pratom one). After finished the sixth grade (Pratom six), My parents realized that it is time to further my studying in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand. My parents also encouraged me to study at Khema-siri Memorial School, a female boarding school where I learned a great deal how to take care of myself. I studied there until finished the ninth grade (Mudtayom three) . Due to fluency in English language is quite important nowadays, I went to England for taking English courses at Living Language Center in Folkestone , Harven School of English in Surry and attending High School at Kirby Lodge (a female boarding school) in Cambridge . England is a very nice country for studying. I have had lots of good memories there.@@>>--->>------ I really love England . @:-) I think of England now. I had some problems with my knee so I had to come back to Thailand. I graduated a Bachelor Degree of Political Science in International Relations and Comparative Government and Politics at S.T.O.U, Master Degree of Management and Organization from Sripatum University.
=^_^= @:^) *:-) :-P :-D :-> =^.^= o:-) *:o) *<:-) @=:-)
*^.^* Kobkarn PORNCHOKPHIPHAT ( Pum ) :-)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 164 Reviews
- 848 Photos
- 12 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on may1273's profile page
- Uploaded a Photo to "Hello :-)"
updated their Profile Page "Hello :-)"
- created a Central & Eastern Thailand Travelogue "Nakornnaayok"
- Wrote a Review Samut Prakan in Northeastern Thailand Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Norway Intro, 37 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 82 photos, 10 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 39 reviews, 40 photos
- Egypt Intro, 72 photos, 10 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Central & Eastern Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 52 photos, 6 travelogues
- Czech Republic Intro, 58 photos, 10 travelogues
- China Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Austria Intro, 51 photos, 7 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 49 photos, 8 travelogues
No friends yet.