"Campobasso-Italy's best kept secret" Campobasso by MJB123
Campobasso Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 55 photos
Imagine going to Italy and not seeing tourist booths selling postcards, T-shirts and key chains. A place where you won't find any Currency Exchanges eager to change your money to Euros at high prices. A place where you are a person--not a tourist being marketed to. You don't have to imagine Campobasso is that place.
This town, a few hours south east of Rome, and capital of the region of Molise is a must see city when in Italy. It is also the birthplace of my grandmother. If I were her, I would have stayed here.
MJB123's Related Pages
Campobasso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Campobasso - the capital of Molise region"
- "Campobasso, Italy"
- "Campobasso-Italy's best kept secret"
- "One night transit in Campobasso"
- "THE CASTLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campobasso
- Transportation in Campobasso
- Nightlife in Campobasso
- Restaurants in Campobasso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campobasso
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Campobasso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campobasso
Photos in CampobassoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Delphi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Campobasso Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Milan Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Pescosolido Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos