"Grazzie mille Antonello" Pescosolido by MJB123
Pescosolido Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
I have been to Italy four times and have done many things--boat rides down the Grand Canal in Venezia, biking through Lucca and Pisa, swiming at the beach in Viareggio, walked through the abandon streets of Pomppeii ate gelatto at the world famous Vivolis in Firenze, spent a peacful Sunday morning on the Palatine in Rome virtually the only one there as everyone else was at the Vatican for Mass, etc. etc., etc.
But spending time on Antonello's farm (motagna--VT Name) was like no other experience I have had in Italy. This was an Italy I had never known. A peacful oasis in Lazzio near the Abruzzi Park Region it is not to far from Rome but away from the touristy sites. In fact, it was such a different experience that were it not for Antonello's thick Italian accent I would have thought I was some place else.
You haven't really been to Italy until Antonello takes you mountain climbing there and has introduced you to his posse of farm animals.
- Pros:A unique travel experience like no other
- Cons:Eventually you must leave.
- In a nutshell:Check out Antonello's website: http://www.italyfarmstay.com/
This is Concetta the mascot of the Antonello's farm more travel advice
MJB123's Related Pages
Pescosolido Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pescosolido
- Hotels in Pescosolido
- Transportation in Pescosolido
- Restaurants in Pescosolido
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pescosolido
- 8 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pescosolido?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pescosolido
Photos in PescosolidoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Delphi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Campobasso Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Milan Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Pescosolido Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos