"Lake Titicaca" Puno by MJB123
Puno Travel Guide: 185 reviews and 496 photos
Puno is known as the place to go to see Lake Titicaca, however, there is more to this area than that. On the Lake itself are the Uros Islands--contructed of reeds and the Isle of Takile with it traditionally dressed locals and their wispering children.
Usually people fly into Juliaca to see Puno (which I did) and while driving from the airport to Puno you should stop by Silustani--an Incan burial ground in a magical setting
- Pros:Too much
- Cons:There are none
MJB123's Related Pages
Puno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puno, the gate of Titicaca"
- "Puno: City By Lake Titicaca"
- "The Night Before Puno"
- "Lake Titicacca and Puno"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puno
- Hotels in Puno
- Transportation in Puno
- Restaurants in Puno
- Shopping in Puno
- Warnings and Dangers in Puno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puno
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Puno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puno
Top 10 Pages
- Athens Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos
- Siena Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Chicago Intro, 13 reviews, 7 photos
- Delphi Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Campobasso Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Milan Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Pescosolido Intro, 8 reviews, 5 photos
- London Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos