My Favorite Pages

Malta

Travel Map

Robertvp's Profile Photo
Robertvp Apr 25, 2008 at 6:13 PM

PS. That shoe left/abandoned outside of the Scientology establishment was probably a lure ! Much like the 100 dollar bill there was probably a line attached ....

wandeljp's Profile Photo
wandeljp Feb 9, 2007 at 9:49 AM

Try Belgium one day ! Chocolates, beers, beautiful flowers, good food,... Do, Jean-Pierre

aishen1208's Profile Photo
aishen1208 Sep 5, 2006 at 8:12 AM

hi leah...happy birthday..wishing you good health and happiness!

AprilJanell's Profile Photo
AprilJanell Aug 30, 2006 at 12:09 AM

Leah! I received a notice about your upcoming birthday...along with a resurgence of memories about our previous talks...gosh, it's been a while. Hope you're well. Would love to hear from you some time.

jelw's Profile Photo
jelw Aug 29, 2006 at 10:11 PM

Leah, we are thinking of you. Hope you are well.

Anchovy56's Profile Photo
Anchovy56 Sep 6, 2005 at 7:29 AM

Happy Birthday dear...I hope you enjoy this special day

chiara76's Profile Photo
chiara76 Sep 6, 2005 at 1:11 AM

Happy Birthday and greetings from Poland. Wishing you wonderful day there full of happiness!

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas Sep 6, 2005 at 12:42 AM

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Leah, Happy birthday to you. :) :)) :)) I wish you not only a happy new year, but also happier many maaany returns. What a lovley stuff you have. Congratulations.

BerniShand's Profile Photo
BerniShand Sep 4, 2005 at 1:19 AM

early happy Birthday, and 1st wedding anniversary wishes as we will be away next week, I hope life is being kind to you XX

keida84's Profile Photo
keida84 Feb 14, 2005 at 9:34 PM

Hello Brad turned me on to your page. My husband is a professor of anthropology. just thought I'd say hello Kat