"Szilvasvarad - a fairy tale" Szilvasvarad by shirez
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 33 photos
While waiting for the small train to take us to Eger..
If you don't plan carefully you might wait for hours.. and there is nothing to do..
Only playing some stupid games on your Nokia:-))
If you don't follow tourist, you might find some beautiful and calm places...
Doesn't it worth the risk....????:-)))
- Pros:Beautiful forests and lakes
- Cons:Lots of people on the turist path
- In a nutshell:Definitely worth to see!! Leave the path and walk in the forest
shirez's Related Pages
Szilvasvarad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Horse-riding and hiking"
- "Szilvasvarad - a fairy tale"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szilvasvarad
- Hotels in Szilvasvarad
- Transportation in Szilvasvarad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Szilvasvarad
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Szilvasvarad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szilvasvarad
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 58 reviews, 60 photos
- Budapest Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Calabria Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Pecs Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos