Larnaca Things to Do Tips by shirez Top 5 Page for this destination
Larnaca Things to Do: 96 reviews and 207 photos
.. we arrived during the night.. so we just found out next day.. what we can do and what NOT..
this hotel is perfect.. if you are a 90 year old couple as we call: 'tata' who comes to die quietly to this excellent place..
Im sorry it sounds weird, but the hotel was full of old people, who complained all the time on us, and the staff of the hotel wanted to kick us out.. imagine kicking 80 solid guys who are just having fun, who are not breaking, hurting anything or anybody, but surely would come back to have some holiday.. well, we will never come back here.
the other lazy people left in the hotel to baked their lazy belly by the sun...
But us! The bravests!
Definietly it was the best day spent in Cyprus.. we rented some scooters and headed Aiya Napa...
In Aiya Napa I was offered a job on the street by some local people.. in the local discotech to dance.... are they craaaaazy??? how would I have so much fun with my colleagues then?
And pls note: Im not a nasty tourist, as those seen in Ivans Madrid page.. I was wearing clothes in the city, not this bikini...
OK, I give a hand.. one of these two guys is my boss...
so: which one is him?? I dont help more!
yes.. we make a good team.. also when partying..:-)
... yes, Flo and I was getting really high on some stimulants...
After this little private-party all of us walked down to the sea.. boys were swimming a bit.. then made a little joke with some of us.. they threw us into the sea with our clothes on.. I wasnt drunk any more after this little swimming in my white dress.. some mobiles were made to swim... haha..
Needless to say how much the hotel staff loved me.. when I tried to reach my room to change clothes.. my wet cloth leaving rivers on passages..
one of these guys is my boss...
you can make a bet which one..
can you hit who is the guy that I see 8 hours a day, 5 times a week?? he sits just opposite me.. if he would know now in this precious moment what Im saying about him... hehe:-))
what can I do?? I was born to be wild;-))
I was so bored in this dark room, that it is not even me on the picture... it must be only my body looking out thru the window.. starving for some vital sun and sea
... whaaaaa.. i love to wake up for the dazzling sunshine outside, with glaring water...
couldnt wait to get out of the room...
.. just looked up.. there was some strange guy, staring at us.. haha... then realized she is Pincsi:-))) this angle doesnt show her beauty...
on left side... doesnt it look better then factories..???
More Reviews (1)
shirez's Related Pages
Larnaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a good base to explore a nice part of Cyprus"
- "I like Larnaca."
- "L A R N A C A"
- "Larnaca - Lárnaka"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Larnaca
- Hotels in Larnaca
- Transportation in Larnaca
- Nightlife in Larnaca
- Restaurants in Larnaca
- Shopping in Larnaca
- Warnings and Dangers in Larnaca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larnaca
- 29 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Larnaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larnaca
Photos in LarnacaSee All Photos (32)
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 58 reviews, 60 photos
- Budapest Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Calabria Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Pecs Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (51)
- Mosque of Hala Saltan Tekke- 12 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Agios Lazaros Church- 13 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Aliki - Salt Lake- 8 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Beach- 6 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Phinikoudes- 6 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Larnaca Fort- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Djami Kebir Mosque- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Larnaca Promenade- 2 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Pierides Museum- 1 Review, 2 Photos