"Budapest-Boston-Firenze triangle" shirez's Profile
2004 MAY Budapest MOM Park Paulaner - talmid
2004 SEPT Budapest Gerbeaud - Maeve 81, galeena1, Mediolatino
2004 NOV Menza, Beckett's - m-joy, Rhineroll, Mediolatino
2004 DEC 30 Old Man's Pub - luqa17, Mediolatino
2005 JAN 1 - Menza, Soho - IngaA, Larissa76, Roza_hr, dmrtn, luqa17, Mediolatino
2005 APR 17 Frank Zappa - UncleSam, LadiAlbino, Mediolatino
2005 APR Prague - antiquated_tory,
2005 MAY 6-8 Verona 1st European VT Meet - a lot of VTers:-)
2005 JUNE 28 Budapest Menza - nhcram, chrishc, jo_b50, csutiluca
2005 AUG Budapest Sziget Festival - Pom-dor, rouge1973, Rhineroll, Mediolatino
2005 AUG Budapest Football Stadion - luqa17
2005 SEPT 10 Budapest Wine Festival devinemissd, Mediolatino, Todd64
2005 SEPT 30-OCT 2 shared my bed, my wine, my friends with Ana! LOL
...to be continued!
2007 FEB Washington (Fiona&Frankcanfly)
2008 Summer Frankcanfly&arasnosliw&johnsakura&Laurel
2009 Summer JG (finally!)
Please visit Fred Siwak, our VT member who uses the name PALS.. His spirit is strong and among his dreams is to see pictures of his art in as many parts of the world as possible. Please do visit Fred to know more about PALS sufferers.
I took a copy of Fred's butterfly with me and took this picture in Sardegna. If you are able to help Fred out, please do drop him an e-mail (with a regular e-mail contact, as VT allows only smaller size attachments) at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will send you a jpeg photo of his art so that you too can bring it along with you on your travels. I ask for your help to please help Fred realise his dreams.'
If you also want to participate.. you find the butterfly of his here
MAY - 2005
6-9 Bergamo, Verona, Firenze, Pisa, Milan (IT) (1st EU VT Meeting), 14-18 Prague (CZ) JUNE10-12 Marathon (GR) JULY16-17 Siofok, 21-23 Siofok, 30-31 Siofok AUG6-7 Balatonlelle SEPT22-25 Sardegna (IT) %sOCT1-2 Ana brighella in BP , 20-25 Roma (IT), 25-28 Firenze (IT), 28-29 Roma (IT)NOV
DEC16-18 Firenze (IT)
JAN - 2006 FEB3-7 Boston (USA), 24-26 Firenze (IT) MAR27-31 Paris (FR) APR16 of April moved to Boston MAY7-13 Milan (IT), 13-14 NYC (USA) JUNE5-11 San Francisco(USA), 12-16 NYC, USA JULY8-16 Hong Kong, 16-20 Shanghai (CHINA) AUG4-5-6 Vermont (USA) 11-12-13 NYC (USA) SEPT23-26 BP (HU), 26-1 Firenze (IT) OCT1-6 Warsaw (PL), 6-8 Firenze (IT), 9-13 Moscow (RU) NOV13-17 Toronto (CAN) DEC22-4 (Jan) BP (HU), 30-3 Firenze (IT)
JAN - 2007Dallas (USA) FEBWashington (USA), MAR26 Moved to Budapest APR-4 Firenze (IT)
JAN - 2008 FEB1-2-3 Firenze (IT) APR8-18 Shanghai (CHINA), 18-19-20 Firenze (IT) MAY - JUNEperiod of exams again!!! AUG13-15 Hamburg (GER) 15-16 Hannover (GER) (our second real getaway:-) )SEP11-14 Firenze (IT)
2009 FEB20-22 Firenze (IT) JUNE26-28 Firenze (IT)
JULY24-26 Firenze (IT), JULY31- AUG Firenze (IT),AUG15-22 Firenze (IT), SEPT10-13 Firenze (IT), NOV Firenze (IT) or London (UK), DEC NYC (US)
2010 FEB NYC (US), MAYmoved to NYC
MAY Napa (US), JUNE Toronto (CA), AUG Napa (US), OCT Toronto (CA), OCT Budapest (HU)
1. i prefer sea to mountains, and i prefer sun to rain 2. i love the smell of the rain 3. i would love to work for the UN and/or with kids 4. i would love to have a smart dog. yorkshire terrier fits in in?:-) 5. i speak Hungarian and English. studied Russian for 4yrs, Hebrew for 1yr and now i study Italian! piacere! 6. i like to fly but sometimes affraid of it. flew about 70 times in my life, now more frequently, i became a frequent flyer in 4 months! 7. my fave TV channel is NG and Spectrum 8. i dont have a car but a driving license in Hungary (and a half in the USA) 9. when im stressed my neck hurts 10. i would like to know how Hungarian sounds like 11. i have seen two solar eclipses and a lunar eclipse 12. i can read a whole book during one night 13. im allergic to specific animals, plants and food (and people) 14. i dont have favourite color 15. i dont like to watch TV 16. i cant live without music 17. my fave animal is seahorse 18. sports i did: swimming, free excercise, softball, kickboxing, rollerskating, volleyball 19. i broke already the same little finger, wrist and nose twice 20. i would love to have a Vespa 21. i love computer science, but im dumb to it 22. i love 'Friends' 23. i dont talk in my sleep 24. i would love to go to Africa one day 25. i cant stop drinking diet coke/pepsi 26. i dont drink coffe at least 27. i dreamt to live by the sea! now i live one block from it 28. i dont like scifi and utopistic films 29. my perfect evening it very atmospheric 30. i like fish but dont like birds 31. i dont like karaoke 32. i love spanish, french, italian, polish, hungarian movies 33. i love to drink milk hot or cold 34. im scared of heights 35. my fave cocktail is Mai Taj 36. i consider films of Tarantino funny not scary 37. i like cooking for others 38. driving makes me say **** words. so i dont drive. peace! 39. the only computer game i play is mahjong 40. i would love to be brave to do some extrem sports 41. i dont have fave actress or actor 42. i dont like to write by hand 43. i love to receive postcards 44. i like old fashioned architecture 45. i like window shopping 46. i would love to take a photography course once 47. i dont drink beer 48. i dont eat liver 49. extreme rights are considered unacceptable for me 50. im not jelaous. or am i? 51. i live in front of a playground. 52. as time goes by i find myself being more patient 53. they say i look like Jen Aniston 54. i love to talk on the phone 55. they say i look twenty-something 56. i could live without a TV but not a PC 57. i like the scent of the fresh clothes 58. i love hot weather more than cold 59. i would love to rent a van and go on an EU tour 60. i work with numbers all day 61. as a kid my fave dinner was buttered bread with salt and mom-made chocolate milk 62. music annoys me when i work 63. i like films with subtitles 64. i easily get a nice suntan 65. i like plants, flowers and trees 66. i dont like to wear hats and gloves 67. i would love to see Madonna on stage. I DID! 68. my fave self made food is asparagus rolled in ham 69. i love to own books 70. i use trillian not msn or icq itselves 71. i find hard getting up in the morning, especially in winter 72. i love ironic boys 73. i like ironing but not dishwashing 74. my fave books are `Arch of the Triumph` and `Before yo fall asleep` 75. if i can i like to travel all of a sudden
TIMEZONES: international TimeAndDate
TELEPHONENUMBER SEARCH: List of international white pages
MAPPA - MAPS:
HUNGARY # Maporama # Hot-Maps # Maps of National Geography # Map Collection of Perry Castaneda Library # Subway Navigator # Cityguide of Hungary # Everything you want to know about Europe!
PIANIFICATORE DELL'ITINERARIO - ROUTE PLANNER:
ViaMichelin # Mapquest # Infospace # Mappy
BUS - BUSES: Eurolines
FERROVIA-TRAINS: Trenitalia (italian in EN) # MAV (hungarian in EN)
LINEE AEREE - FLIGHTS:
Info about Airports # Germanwings # Wizzair # Skyeurope - slovakian # AirBerlin # EasyJet # Norwegian Air Shuttle # Snowflake # Aer Arann - scottish # AirBerlin # AirPolonia - polish # AirAsia - Malaysia, Thailand # AlpiEagles - italian # BasiqAir - dutch # BMIBaby - english and walesi # Flyeco - french # Germania Express - german # Helvetic - swiss # Intersky - german # Jet2 - dutch # RyanAir # Zip - canadian # Whichbudget # Mother engine of cheap flights ETN #
for more low cost airlines check
Daniel`s flight page
CONVERTORI DI VALUTA - CURRENCY CONVERTERS:
Oanda # Financial Times
SERVIZI DEL TRADUTTORE - TRANSLATOR SERVICES:
Altavista web page and text translator # Sztaki: from German, French, Dutch, Italian, English to Hungarian (and back) # Wordreference: from Spanish, French and Italian to English and back # Latin phrases
DIVERTIMENTO - FUNNY: Googlefight
TEMPO - WEATHER:Weather by Yahoo
HUNGARY AND BUDAPEST:
Budapest by LonelyPlanet # Budapest by Talkingcities, practical informations! # Events in Budapest # Ancient Budapest # InYourPocket of Hungary # Nightlife of Budapest # Beautiful pics of Budapest
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 245 Reviews
- 376 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 22 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- shirez and EuromeetKrakow2010 are now friends.
- Commented on croisbeauty's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Budapest-Boston-Firenze triangle"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Budapest-Boston-Firenze triangle"
- Posted in Travel Budapest Forum "Re: How crowded is Budapest in May?"
- Wrote a Review Travelling in the city in Budapest Warnings and Dangers
- updated a Italy Travel Page "Italia e' bella"
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 58 reviews, 60 photos
- Budapest Intro, 45 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Fovaros Intro, 29 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Larnaca Intro, 29 reviews, 32 photos
- Calabria Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Pecs Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos