"Algarve" Top 5 Page for this destination Algarve by micas_pt

• Last visit to Algarve: Sep 2005
  • Intro Updated Sep 19, 2005

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2010 at 8:53 AM

Very nice page & I like the Quarteira photo with the good contrast. I might visit in the future, for the first time. PS: It is written *** Coming soon *** since 2005 ;-)

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2007 at 10:01 AM

Nice page. Ciao!

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2005 at 12:40 PM

very nice fotos ,i go algarve in two weeks

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 6:07 AM

Great photos and tips! The Algarve coast looks lovely! I hope to visit Algarve and Portugal one day.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Brilliant photos and interesting descriptions. I cycled through the Algarve once, in March, a long time ago, then up to Lisbon and Coimbra, and from there back into Spain. It was a great trip, but I haven't been back since then.

• Hosell's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 2:22 PM

Great page and excellent pictures! hope to visit Algarve someday,it is so close from Spain!!

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 6:14 PM

...nice:-)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 4:13 AM

I am glad that I came back for another look at your updated Algarve page!! Great tips and beautiful photos of the amazing variety of beaches here! Thanks for bringing back some great memories.

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 2:37 AM

wonderful place. Portugal is one of the favorite paces to visit among my friends and it seems their tales, photos as well as yours will be the reason to go one day :-)

• Carmela71's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2005 at 3:09 PM

I should not have read this page, now I want to go back ;-) Last July we visited Monchique area and the beaches North Sagres ... just great, wherever i go in algarve... i always want to be back!

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Algarve

Have you been to Algarve?

Latest Activity in Algarve