"Dominican Republic" Top 5 Page for this destination Dominican Republic by micas_pt

Dominican Republic Travel Guide: 3,033 reviews and 6,792 photos

Last update on my tips: 6th September 2005.

• Last visit to Dominican Republic: Mar 2000
  • Intro Updated Sep 6, 2005

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2010 at 5:01 AM

Great beaches, but it's good that you also explored the interior of the island. If C.C. were alive today I think his PR advisors would tell him to use the Portuguese version of his name, Cristovão Colombo, because it sounds much more seafaring.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Micas, fantastic page with loads of sun here. I think I could also live with an average temperature of 26 ºC and 13 hours of sun, although I do need some snow in winter for cross country skiing.

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2010 at 2:39 PM

comprehensive page on a relaxing location + I could do with some of this

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM

May be going to DR for 5 days in February with my sister and know nothing about it so visited your wonderful pages. Thanks so much for valuable information.

• Bohemedream's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Very helpful DR tips !! Getting ready to go there next month and am very excited after seeing your pages! Well done !!

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2009 at 2:20 AM

Congratulations on being a featured memeber. Great pages on Dominican. We were there in 1989 when Hurricane Hugo struck the area.

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I'm glad you had fun in my country and that you experienced some of the culture :)

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Hello & thank for you for sharing your great tips & photos! I very much enjoyed reading your pages. Where was the last country you travelled to? I went to Scotland this summer and absolutely loved it! Greetings from the desert / Jess :-)

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 2:27 PM

We are considering a visit here. Thanks for the great tips and photos!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2005 at 10:56 AM

I had no idea the Dominican Republic was so pretty!

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Dominican Republic

Have you been to Dominican Republic?

Latest Activity in Dominican Republic