"Amarante" Amarante by micas_pt

Amarante Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 215 photos

Last update on my tips: 18th October 2004.

• Last visit to Amarante: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 18, 2004

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2010 at 7:21 AM

Tambem gostei muito de Amarante. Fiz o passeio de comboio de Porto. Ah, que maravilhosa paisagem! Visitei a cidade no dia de uma festa junina.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2010 at 8:50 AM

What a lovely old historical town and so well preserved. Church Santa Petra is elegant. Good job of presenting our pictures and comments.

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM

Amarante is lovely! I enjoyed my visit there, but regret I didn't try the local sweets.

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2010 at 5:04 AM

Amarante is absolutely beautiful as illustrated from your high quality images. Tomas Eriksson :)

• global84's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2006 at 3:40 PM

Great pictures of a great town, Amarante! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 8:32 AM

I have been in Portugal only once but did not visit the north. Now that I have seen your page, I know that next time, I must go to visit Amarante. It looks very nice ! Thank you for sharing !

• Oct 1, 2005 at 6:28 AM

Great descriptions and fantastic photography. (I love the one with the blue boat hidden in one of the travelogues). You promote your beautiful country very well.

• Apr 25, 2005 at 9:22 AM

Gosto muito a sua pagina! Looks like a place I'd love to visit one day. Greetings from Germany.

• Nov 11, 2004 at 9:26 AM

We are visiting Amarante for a week in May next year and your pages have made us sure that we have chosen the right place.

• diageva's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 12:13 PM

Preciosa pagina de la preciosa Amarante de la preciosa Portugal, thanks for showing your beautiful country, I love its elegance

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Amarante

Have you been to Amarante?

Latest Activity in Amarante