"Braga" Top 5 Page for this destination Braga by micas_pt

Braga Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 375 photos

Braga was one of my first pages, built in 2003 - the same year I joined VT. I never managed to finish this page.

This Summer I visited, once again, Braga, a beautiful city in the Minho region. And now, I am in the process of deeply updating this page and hopefully finish it.

• Last visit to Braga: Aug 2011
  • Intro Updated Jun 17, 2012

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2010 at 5:31 AM

I think it's good that the funicular is still moved by water as in 1882. There used to be funiculars like that in Germany and Switzerland (Wiesbaden and Zürich, for instance) but they are now electric. Maybe they were using too much water, I don't know.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2007 at 8:09 AM

nice tips and pages on Bom Jesus - we enjoyed our visit this Easter so better get in and make a start to mine!

• arlequin_g's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 11:34 AM

Great! Another place I plan to visit.

• wcph's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2005 at 9:42 PM

Very nice page.

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2004 at 5:41 AM

Wonderful page, will come back again when you finish it!

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 1:24 PM

Nice updates here! Braga is one of my favourite towns in Portugal.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2004 at 7:54 AM

Nice updates here ...It looks like young people were in the youngest city of Portugal ... :o)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2004 at 3:56 AM

A very enjoyable page - especially the detail on Bom Jesus! Unfortunately, I did not quite make it to Braga but I did visit a similar 686-step shine in nearby Lamego!! Thanks for sharing.

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2004 at 12:57 PM

Excellent Page, It was poring with rain the day we went to Braga, so we only made it to Bom Jesus. Great Photos & info Happy Travels (~_~)

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2004 at 12:23 PM

I have to admit that I haven't heard of Braga before, but I am impressed; what a beautiful place! I especially love the sanctuary of Bom Jesus with the beautiful church and its gardens.

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Braga