"Serra da Estrela" Top 5 Page for this destination Serra da Estrela by micas_pt

• Last visit to Serra da Estrela: Feb 2004
  • Intro Updated Feb 18, 2004

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I think the lagoon you took the picture of is fantastic. I wish we had come to Portugal by now. Maybe some day we can visit. My trip to Utah and Arizona in the US was one of those last trips of a lifetime. It was fun hiking and an adventure. Take a look.

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    Mar 16, 2006 at 3:55 AM

Happy birthday full of dreams travels! I like your Serra Estrela page, because We were there a 10 years ago and have good time.People are so friendly in Portigal! Obrigate for this.I hope another time go to .Best regards from Belgium, Jean-Pierre .

• shivan's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2004 at 8:25 AM

great landscapes here. I have to come to portugal one day

• mcb's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2004 at 3:37 PM

I LOVE Sortelha i used to go there for dinner a lot when i was living in Covilhã

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2004 at 11:18 AM

Great shoots you did Alexandra, even without snow. I love the Covão de Ferro pic. :-)

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2004 at 12:10 PM

Portugal's Mountains of the Stars have been on my list of sights to see when I finally get to your lovely country. Thanks for giving such a fine 'virtual tour'!

• globerover's Profile Photo
    May 4, 2004 at 3:31 PM

woow, what a breathtaking landscape; it must be great skiing here (when there is snow, of course LOL);

• Christophe_Ons's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2004 at 11:27 AM

Glad I stopped by your Portugal pages, they are made exceptionally well and the scenery is breathtaking. Best regards, Chris.

• lichinga's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 2:01 PM

Acho que o queijo mereceria mais énfase! Aquilo é uma delicia internacional.....

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2004 at 3:34 PM

I love mountainous areas... maybe because there are no mountains in my country, so I enjoyed a lot trekking with you Serra da Estrela!

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Serra da Estrela

Have you been to Serra da Estrela?

Photos in Serra da Estrela