"Vila Real" Vila Real by micas_pt

Vila Real Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 104 photos

Last update on my tips: 6th October 2004.

• Last visit to Vila Real: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 6, 2004

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2010 at 4:20 AM

A lovely page! I really liked the architecture of the buildings, and especially liked Casa de Mateus. Wow! What gardens!

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM

You took great pictures of the structures and rooftop decor. Thank you for the tour.

• Pinat's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I just clicked on this page of yours cuz I know the football team but now I more than that. Plus, I've seen fabulous pictures. The gardens of Casa Matheus is so charming. Cheers from Ankara, Pinar.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2005 at 11:06 AM

Wonderful page !!! My parents will go on a Douro cruise next year october and will also make a stop in Villa Real - :-) Will show them your page so that they can already get excited about the beautiful region :-)))

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Some scenes remind me of my town...lovely page and thanks:)

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2004 at 12:37 PM

Great update here Alexandra, i love the travelogues and your tips are very useful as always. When i was in Vila Real i didn't have the chance to see the gardens of Casa Mateus, it was closed.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2004 at 3:46 PM

an excellent page & great pics ! The landscape reminds me a lot of the Mosel-valley in Germany... and it is good to know that this is the home of the great Mateus-wine !!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 3:14 AM

I see many real Vilas here LOL great lovely page dear Alex, bravo ;-))

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2004 at 4:59 AM

,,,mui guapa pg! bonitas fotos nos tlogues!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2004 at 1:38 PM

Lovely pages & wonderful travelogues. LIke the architecture, manor houses, gardens. Enjoyed restaurant tips. Like River Douro, towns of Salerosa, Pinhao & Amarante. Super photos & wonderful text.

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Vila Real

Have you been to Vila Real?

Latest Activity in Vila Real