Punta Cana Transportation Tips by micas_pt Top 5 Page for this destination
Punta Cana Transportation: 37 reviews and 50 photos
I traveled to Punta Caña by plane. When we landed (at the Punta Caña International Airport), we walked through the airplanes to the main building. I must say that I was surprised at the sight of the airport - the roof is made of palm trees leaves and there are no walls in some spaces, such as the lounge. Apart from this, we collected our luggage - all luggage were orderly displayed on the floor and each passenger picked his. At this point there are people trying to help you carry the luggage in order to receive a tip.
On our way back to Portugal, we waited for our flight at the lounge (the flight was late). There are no screens showing the flights. They announce them loud in (bad) English. Sometimes it occurred to me that I might my ?call"!
Most resorts are far from the airport. And most travel packages already included the transfer from the airport to the resort, usually in a comfortable air-conditioned van or bus, which was our case. Our resort was about a 1h drive from the airport.
More Reviews (16)
micas_pt's Related Pages
Punta Cana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Punta Cana, Dominican Republic"
- "Punta Cana"
- "With friends and husband on a great trip"
- "punta cana"
- "A week in paradise"
- "PUNTA CANA - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC"
- "PUNTA CANA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Punta Cana
- Hotels in Punta Cana
- Transportation in Punta Cana
- Nightlife in Punta Cana
- Restaurants in Punta Cana
- Shopping in Punta Cana
- Warnings and Dangers in Punta Cana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Punta Cana
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 55 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Punta Cana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Punta Cana
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portugal Intro, 97 reviews, 95 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dominican Republic Intro, 42 reviews, 85 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cáceres Intro, 35 reviews, 66 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guimarães Intro, 28 reviews, 64 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mexico Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amarante Intro, 30 reviews, 58 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vila Real Intro, 26 reviews, 62 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Óbidos Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Serra da Estrela Intro, 34 reviews, 34 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 32 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (44)
- Beach- 14 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Snorkeling and Scuba- 12 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Isla Saona- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Daytrips- 8 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Altos de Chavon- 6 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Jurassic Safari- 6 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Parasailing- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Manati Park- 5 Reviews, 5 Photos
- Horseback Riding- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- ATV- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo
See All Punta Cana Things to Do