"Punta Cana" Top 5 Page for this destination Punta Cana by micas_pt

Punta Cana Travel Guide: 430 reviews and 1,030 photos

Last update on my tips: 8th September, 2005.

• Last visit to Punta Cana: Mar 2000
  • Intro Updated Sep 9, 2005

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2010 at 3:43 AM

Excellent information. My sister and I had plans to go to Punta Cana last winter and had to cancel because she was ill. Your tips have given me a lovely vicarious trip.

• Nov 20, 2006 at 1:51 PM

Exactly how do you know they "expect" to be tip. In the resorts, with an high European clientele, there was little tipping going on. The employees wen't about their business as usual. Tipping is always optional, especially at an all inclusive resort.

• Fergie01's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2006 at 11:17 AM

You've got some great tips about punta cana, we are hoping to go this winter...cheers Deana

• trek06's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2006 at 8:17 PM

I agree DR are beaches are beautiful and especially the ones at Punta Cana

• starship's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2006 at 5:43 AM

Excellent page with good discriptions and information. The resort looks like a very nice place to be. Your photos are wonderful.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Nov 15, 2005 at 1:14 AM

Nice photos! I had never heard of this place before, but it really sounds pleasant.

• LostBoyPN's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2005 at 6:00 PM

Very nice. Never heard of Punta Cana, but now I have. Very beautiful. Thanks for checking out my Paris page. You're lucky to be going there!!! I've continued to update it.

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2005 at 2:22 PM

Interesting updates here ...I didn't know that the airport of Punta Cana is so special ...keep up the good work. :o)

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2005 at 12:11 PM

Great update here :-)

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2005 at 2:29 PM

what a fascinating landscape and wonderful beaches, definitively a great place for holidays, except for the bad smell at the markets, of course :-)

micas_pt

“Don't stress, enjoy the places.”

Badges & Stats in Punta Cana

Have you been to Punta Cana?

Latest Activity in Punta Cana