"Nogales - inexpensive day trip for shopping" Top 5 Page for this destination Nogales by GlobalMatt
Nogales Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 61 photos
This is the best way to do Nogales. You DO NOT want to drive across...unless you're planning to move on further south into Mexico or you're visiting someone you know. It's easy to get around and there's a bunch of shops to check out. Be careful what you're buying, though. Make sure you have some proof of authenticity...especially with jewelry (silver especially.)
You can get just about anything in Nogales. Some of the more popular, inexpensive items include luggage/leather goods,... more travel advice
GlobalMatt's Related Pages
Nogales Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nogales, Sonora, Mexico"
- "Nogales Sonora Mexico"
- "Simonne at the Gate to MEXICO"
- "Nogales, Mexico"
- "Nogales - inexpensive day trip for shopping"
- "NOGALES MEXICO a side trip(6 pics.)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nogales
- Transportation in Nogales
- Restaurants in Nogales
- Shopping in Nogales
- Warnings and Dangers in Nogales
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nogales
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Nogales?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nogales
Photos in NogalesSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 36 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sedona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawks Nest State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos