"Montauk - the end of the line" Top 5 Page for this destination Montauk by GlobalMatt
Montauk Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 149 photos
Montauk is the very last town at the easternmost point of Long Island in New York. It is very quiet and very beautiful. Alaina and I visited overnight in 2001 for a peaceful getaway.
- Pros:Quiet, beaches, beautiful, peaceful getaway
- In a nutshell:Montauk is the perfect weekend getaway if you have some extra dough laying around.
This place was cozy and right on the beach. We figured we would splurge for an overnight stay off the beaten path. Our... more travel advice
GlobalMatt's Related Pages
Montauk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than meets the eyyyyyye."
- "Montauk - the end of the line"
- "Salty Seaside Saunter"
- "Beautiful Beaches of Montauk"
- "Montauk, Long Island, New York"
- "'The End'"
- "My Long Island Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montauk
- Hotels in Montauk
- Transportation in Montauk
- Nightlife in Montauk
- Restaurants in Montauk
- Shopping in Montauk
- Warnings and Dangers in Montauk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montauk
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Montauk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montauk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 36 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sedona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawks Nest State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos