"Franklin - my cozy hometown" Franklin by GlobalMatt
Franklin Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 17 photos
Franklin, Indiana is located about 20 minutes south of Indianapolis. There's really not much to do here. It has all the basic necessities for every day living. There are some great old architectural wonders throughout the town. The courthouse is very nice...just recently renovated. The people are warm and down to earth. Stop by our small pubs downtown for a drink.
- Pros:Quiet, friendly, great location for suburban living
- Cons:Not much to do for the mover and shaker
- In a nutshell:Not just a cornfield with hicks...bad misconception...intelligent small college town.
There's one bar in particular downtown Franklin that seems to attract the recluses of town. It's called the New Rumors... more travel advice
Tom Filis has owned and operated Athens Restaurant for a very long time in Franklin. His recipes for some of the Greek... more travel advice
GlobalMatt's Related Pages
Franklin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Franklin - my cozy hometown"
- "djramey's Franklin, IN Page"
- "Dads home town"
- "Fishing n 'Franklin"
- "Franklin, Indiana"
- "Basaic Franklin Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Franklin
- Hotels in Franklin
- Restaurants in Franklin
- Warnings and Dangers in Franklin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Franklin
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Franklin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Franklin
Photos in FranklinSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 36 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sedona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawks Nest State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos