"Valley of the Sun - Phoenix, Arizona" Phoenix by GlobalMatt
Phoenix Travel Guide: 768 reviews and 1,595 photos
Phoenix is a rapidly growing metropolis at 3.4 million people and growing by approximately 50,000 people a year. Its geographic location, warm climate, and health-friendly environment attracts many people from all over the U.S. - especially the Midwest. It also boasts one of the countries largest retirement communities. Sun City on the Northwest side of Phoenix is almost all retired living communities. As with any large city, Phoenix has anything and everything you could want. If you can deal with the intense summer temperatures, I highly recommend a visit. You're also within 4 hours driving distance of some of Arizona's most spectacular sights and attractions.
- Pros:Great, vibrant city in a perfect location for vacationing
- Cons:Summer heat, sandstorms, city traffic is quite polluting
GlobalMatt's Related Pages
Phoenix Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona!"
- "VAlley in the Sun"
- "Phoenix Arizona"
- "Phoenix and Scottsdale--Jewels of the Desert"
- "Spring In The Desert"
- "It's a dry heat!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phoenix
- Hotels in Phoenix
- Transportation in Phoenix
- Nightlife in Phoenix
- Restaurants in Phoenix
- Shopping in Phoenix
- Warnings and Dangers in Phoenix
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phoenix
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Phoenix?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phoenix
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 36 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sedona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawks Nest State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos