"Mossman River Gorge - heart of Aussie rainforest" Mossman by GlobalMatt
Mossman Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 16 photos
Mossman is typically known as the serene center of the Aussie rainforest. The region is home to over 200 species of rainforest flora and sanctuary to more than 126 species of native birds. If you have the time and money, I highly recommend a visit to this area...especially if you can stay at the Silky Oaks Lodge & Healing Waters Spa. It is an eco-tourist's dream hideaway spa in the rainforest right along the Mossman River.
- Pros:The ultimate escape from everything & everyone
- Cons:Expensive to stay here...very humid...but worth it!!
- In a nutshell:.1% of Australia's land, but 99.9% of its amazing nature!!
GlobalMatt's Related Pages
Mossman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mossman - on the edge of the Daintree Rainforest"
- "Mossman River Gorge - heart of Aussie rainforest"
- "Mossman Gorge"
- "The gateway to Mossman Gorge."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mossman
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Mossman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mossman
Photos in MossmanSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kauai Intro, 36 reviews, 109 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cairns Intro, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Port Douglas Intro, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Sedona Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Hawks Nest State Park Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Saint Lucia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- St. Thomas Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos