"Crossing the Nullarbor!" Ceduna by angela80
Ceduna Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
The long and sometimes lonely Eyre Hwy.
Nullarbor is Latin for *no trees*. Theres a small stretch where you see none at all.
The longest distance between fuel stops is about 200km.
When arriving in Border Village make sure you don`t carry fruit and vegetables with you. There are strict quarantine restrictions when crossing the border. Checkpoints are at Eucla and Ceduna.
It`s al long lonely way with now and then a roadhouse in between. You`ve got a couple of scenic lookouts so you won`t get bored during your trip along the nullarbor.
I started my trip in Ceduna. Ceduna is located 793km from Adelaide.
From Ceduna its 480km to Eucla and from Eucla another 725km. To Norseman. Its a long way but a great experience!
angela80's Related Pages
Ceduna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CEDUNA, South Australia"
- "Total Eclipse over Australia"
- "Nullarbor Roadhouse."
- "Crossing the Nullarbor!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ceduna
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Ceduna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ceduna
Top 10 Pages
- Australia Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Deurne Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Sydney Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Mount Isa Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Malaysia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Poland Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Arnhem Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Coffs Harbour Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos