Pakistan Shopping Tips by imranthetrekker Top 5 Page for this destination
Pakistan Shopping: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Gemstone and carpet shops in Peshawar, Chitrali caps and vests in Chitral.
What to buy: Salut mes amis,
During your visit to the cities and towns like Peshawar, Swat valley, Chitral and north Pakistan you'll come across markets and shops and that's a bit difficult,what to buy in Pakistan?
In the places mentioned above you can find gem stone shops where you can buy jewellery with precious and semi precious stones (Ruby,Agit,lapis lazuli etc.) and they're very beautiful and with excellent finishing.
In addition, carpets and rugs from Iran, Afghanistan and centrl asian republics're also on display.
In Chitral, Chitrali caps and vests, rough gem stones're also available.
In Rawalpindi, you can buy Pashmina shwals with nice colors and patterns.
Besides that in the markets of Peshawar, you can find fabric on very reasonable prices and later on you can get them tailored within a day or 2.
What to pay: Minimal
Address: Peshawar and Chitral
Directions: Peshawar, Chitral and North Pakistan
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: 0301 88 67 92 9
More Reviews (115)
- See All Things to do in Islamabad
- See All Around Islamabad
- See All Lahore backpackers' Hostel
- See All Hotels in Lahore, Moenjodaro & Harappa
- See All Train from Zahedan to Quetta
- See All Trek to Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat
imranthetrekker's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mountain Province Hotels
- Big Ambergris Cay Hotels
- Niort Hotels
- Kenilworth Hotels
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 210 Reviews
- 192 Photos
- 479 Forum posts
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 116 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chitral Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos
- Islamabad 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Lahore 19 reviews, 6 photos
- Gilgit 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Naran 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Sind 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skardu 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Balochistan 2 reviews, 5 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
Top Pakistan hotels
- Lahore Hotels
- 540 Reviews - 982 Photos
- Karachi Hotels
- 474 Reviews - 1011 Photos
- Islamabad Hotels
- 420 Reviews - 899 Photos
- Murree Hotels
- 52 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Rawalpindi Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 28 Photos
- Peshawar Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 333 Photos
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Faisalabad Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Mari Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Gilgit Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Multan Hotels
- 33 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Kalam Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 103 Photos
- Gwadar Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 56 Photos
- Skardu Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 145 Photos
- Muridke Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- K2 - Mountain- 3 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Lahore- 11 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Kaghan Valley- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do