Pakistan Shopping Tips by imranthetrekker Top 5 Page for this destination
Pakistan Shopping: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Gemstone and carpet shops in Peshawar, Chitrali caps and vests in Chitral.
What to buy: Salut mes amis,
During your visit to the cities and towns like Peshawar, Swat valley, Chitral and north Pakistan you'll come across markets and shops and that's a bit difficult,what to buy in Pakistan?
In the places mentioned above you can find gem stone shops where you can buy jewellery with precious and semi precious stones (Ruby,Agit,lapis lazuli etc.) and they're very beautiful and with excellent finishing.
In addition, carpets and rugs from Iran, Afghanistan and centrl asian republics're also on display.
In Chitral, Chitrali caps and vests, rough gem stones're also available.
In Rawalpindi, you can buy Pashmina shwals with nice colors and patterns.
Besides that in the markets of Peshawar, you can find fabric on very reasonable prices and later on you can get them tailored within a day or 2.
What to pay: Minimal
Address: Peshawar and Chitral
Directions: Peshawar, Chitral and North Pakistan
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0301 88 67 92 9
More Reviews (115)
- See All Things to do in Islamabad
- See All Around Islamabad
- See All Lahore backpackers' Hostel
- See All Hotels in Lahore, Moenjodaro & Harappa
- See All Train from Zahedan to Quetta
- See All Trek to Fairy Meadows, Nanga Parbat
imranthetrekker's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lynchburg Hotels
- South Dakota
- Bay Point Hotels
- Salta Hotels
- Weymouth Hotels
- Le Petit-Paris
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 210 Reviews
- 187 Photos
- 471 Forum posts
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pakistan Intro, 116 reviews, 72 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chitral Intro, 21 reviews, 46 photos
- Islamabad 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Lahore 19 reviews, 6 photos
- Gilgit 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Naran 8 reviews, 5 photos
- Sind 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skardu 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Balochistan 2 reviews, 5 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (26)
Top Pakistan hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- 470 Reviews - 1005 Photos
- Lahore Hotels
- 539 Reviews - 977 Photos
- Islamabad Hotels
- 418 Reviews - 878 Photos
- Murree Hotels
- 51 Reviews - 149 Photos
- Rawalpindi Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 28 Photos
- Muzaffarabad Hotels
- 15 Reviews - 60 Photos
- Multan Hotels
- 32 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Faisalabad Hotels
- 24 Reviews - 23 Photos
- Peshawar Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 333 Photos
- Gilgit Hotels
- 93 Reviews - 156 Photos
- Naran Hotels
- 145 Reviews - 224 Photos
- Gwadar Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 56 Photos
- Mari Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Quetta Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Nathia Gali Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 119 Photos
- Hunza Valley- 21 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Swat Valley, Mini Switzerland of Pakistan- 7 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Highest Mountain Ranges- 37 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Chitral and Kailash Valley- 8 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Kaghan Valley- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Villages and Towns- 7 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Murree Hill Station- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Karachi- 14 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Desert- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Lahore- 11 Reviews, 9 Photos
See All Pakistan Things to Do