"My birthplace" Aranyaprathet by pattayaraj
Aranyaprathet Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 39 photos
I was born in military camp in Aranyaprathet .Yes, my father 's a soldier and my mother 've brought me easily at home (actually,she 's a nurse ,so she know what to do when the baby born,though I 'm the first of her.hehe). My aunt who 's a nurse also came to see and take care of my mother . We all was in a good condition and it 's my memory of this area.
I grown up there but when I was in kindergarten ,I must moved to Bangkok,cuase at that time ,it still had war at the border. I was so scary on bombing sound,which made my parent thought to brought me to my aunt in Bangkok.
At the 3rd grade , I back there and studied there for only 2 years, and then back to Bangkok again. Hummm...how was my fortune?
Til now, I lost my friends there ,but all my relatives are there, I still keep in touch with this small town.
- Pros:Once ,it was quiet and simply.
- Cons:It change a lot from the border commercial.
- In a nutshell:my birthplace ....
Pra Sart Khao Noi,3 brick buildings on the top of hill(about 130 metres).Nowaday, it remains only one building in the... more travel advice
The border check point before enter to Cambodia called Klong Luek Check point.From this area you can go for Casino at... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Aranyaprathet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Border Crossing"
- "Thailand - Cambodian Border"
- "My birthplace"
- "Aranya Prathet - Poipet Border Crossing"
- "Aranyaprathet - Poipet"
- "Aranyaprathet - Poi Pet Border"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aranyaprathet
- Hotels in Aranyaprathet
- Transportation in Aranyaprathet
- Nightlife in Aranyaprathet
- Restaurants in Aranyaprathet
- Shopping in Aranyaprathet
- Warnings and Dangers in Aranyaprathet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aranyaprathet
- 13 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Aranyaprathet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aranyaprathet
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue