"Chanthaburi" Chanthaburi by pattayaraj
Chanthaburi Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 112 photos
Last April 10-12th , I have a trip to visit my aunt family who lives there. It was a great time to enjoy family talking and fresh seafood. And the others good thing , I have a chance to visit some places nearby.
- Pros:Great place for seafood and fruit lover.
- Cons:Some interesting places 're far from each others, so it's hard to move by local bus.
- In a nutshell:Absolutely sure , I 'll turn back again and again.
The first Maritime museum in Southeast Asia where exhibits about the history of maritime in Thaialnd, lifesize model of... more travel advice
On the beach of Laem Singh area have so many seafood restuarants where you can enjoy a fresh seafood and also local... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Chanthaburi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I just love Chanthaburi"
- "Travelling alonE"
- "A quiet capital town with its own taste."
- "Banthad Refugee Camp"
- "Chanthaburi, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chanthaburi
- Hotels in Chanthaburi
- Transportation in Chanthaburi
- Restaurants in Chanthaburi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chanthaburi
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Chanthaburi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chanthaburi
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue