"Chonburi" Chon Buri by pattayaraj
Chon Buri Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 86 photos
I used to studied in dormitory school in Sriracha District .Just only 3 years for secondary there, but I 've been to many areas around. Sriracha is still in my memory , unluckily , I cannot keep intouch with friends there.But I still miss my shcool time.
- Pros:Great place for seafood lover
- Cons:Factory area
- In a nutshell:My memory
Located on the foothill of Khiew mountain. An open zoo with 300 kinds of animals in natural style. A big bird cage... more travel advice
This area is a fishing village. Located about 5 kms from Chonburi. Wellknown in local manufactory, stone carving and... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Chon Buri Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Along the Bay..."
- "Few Days in Chonburi"
- "A City with No Redeeming Qualities"
- "My Home town"
- "Panat Nikhom Refugee Camp, Chon Buri, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chon Buri
- Hotels in Chon Buri
- Transportation in Chon Buri
- Nightlife in Chon Buri
- Restaurants in Chon Buri
- Shopping in Chon Buri
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Chon Buri
- 5 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Chon Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chon Buri
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue