Mae Sariang Things to Do Tips by pattayaraj
Mae Sariang Things to Do: 6 reviews and 21 photos
Located near the river. Some interesting buildings 're Jong or Sermon hall, Chedis and old fence with lion statue as a guardian.
chedi or thaat
This temple was built in 2381 B.E. Formerly,named Uttayanrom temple.It was the residence of the abbot who 's Tai Yai tribe. But later in 2431 B.E. it was destroyed by fire and renovated again to be Jong Sung temple in 2439 B.E. In the area of this temple situated 3 chedis or Thaat with Mon style. The West one built in the reign of King Rama VI,the Center one believed to housed the great relic.
Located close to Jong Sung temple.The significant buildings in this temple 're Ubosot with multi tiered roofs showing the Burmese style and the sala or sermon hall with multi functions,such as area for monks residence and area as Viharn.
Directions: In the center of Mae Sariang.
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Mae Sariang Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mae Sariang
- Hotels in Mae Sariang
- Transportation in Mae Sariang
- See All...
Explore the World
- Rockwood Hotels
- Shirley Hotels
- Hengqin Dao Hotels
- Taelefaga Hotels
Badges & Stats in Mae Sariang
- 4 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Mae Sariang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mae Sariang
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue