"NAN" Nan by pattayaraj
Nan Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 52 photos
An anceint kingdom,found the name in Sukhothai inscription of 1298 AD. It was the city between Lanchang (Luang Prabang) and Lanna (Chiang Mai). Some people immigrated from Sipsong Panna (Tai Lue people) and located in Tha Wang Pha.
Bo Kleau is a mountain district in Nan. The name Bo Kleau means Salt well which came from the origin of this area where... more travel advice
"Lua" hilltribe 's one community on Phukha mountain. I had a chance to visit one for studying on hilltribe vernacular... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Nan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tired of touristy places?"
- "Nan on Quiet Day"
- "Love that Nan"
- "Few tourists in wonderful surroundings"
- "Nan - Famous for Long Boat Race"
- "Janwat Nan and City Nan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nan
- Hotels in Nan
- Transportation in Nan
- Nightlife in Nan
- Restaurants in Nan
- Shopping in Nan
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nan
- 10 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Nan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nan
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue