"My hometown" Prachin Buri by pattayaraj
Prachin Buri Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 19 photos
Though I wasn't born there but my parent moved and lived there since I was 10 yrs old. I didn't live there ,cuase I studied in dormitory school in Chonburi and then moved to studied later in Bangkok. But on holiday , I always back to parent home, spend sometimes as local people do & travel around.So if anyone 'd like more info on this province, I 'm very delighted to help .
- Pros:Quiet and peaceful.
- Cons:Nothing to see and do much.
- In a nutshell:My parent....
Another main product of Prachinburi 's Bamboo.So you can see numorous bamboo garden along the road side. Not just for... more travel advice
A sacred pond where built in 11 Buddhist centuries or Dvaravati period. At the border of pond carved the sacred animals... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Prachin Buri Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Prachin Buri
- Transportation in Prachin Buri
- Shopping in Prachin Buri
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Prachin Buri
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Prachin Buri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prachin Buri
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue