"Prachuap" Top 5 Page for this destination Prachuap Khiri Khan by pattayaraj
Prachuap Khiri Khan Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 74 photos
Prachuap Khiri Khan or Prachuap in short 's in Western part of Thailand.This province have so many tourist attractions. In History,Prachuap used to be the location of Narang city in Ayutthaya period. In the reign of King Rama II of Rattanakosin period,the King was established the new city at the mounth of Erom canal called Bang-Nang-Rom city.In the reign of King Rama IV,there was the combination of Bang-Nang-Rom city,Kui city and Klong Wan city to be Prachuap Khiri Khan which means the city of a group of mountains.
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Prachuap Khiri Khan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A relaxing seaside place."
- "Great seafood"
- "Unspeakable name, but great Beaches, Foodmarket"
- "Seafood paradise"
- "Prachuap Khiri Khan Thailand"
- "Prachuap Khiri Khan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Hotels in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Transportation in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Nightlife in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Restaurants in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Prachuap Khiri Khan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prachuap Khiri Khan
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue