"Samut Prakan" Samut Prakan by pattayaraj
Samut Prakan Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 102 photos
As Bangkok border province so it's seem as Bangkok in some parts like crowded,traffic jam , factory areas but the things which cannot found in Bangkok 're more greenery and a feeling of seaside.And you can found some interesting places like Ancient city and Crocodile farm and show.
My purpose for this trip was to see Phra Samut Chedi. I took a ferry from Paknam ferry for only 3.50THB and the trip... more travel advice
This old temple has a long history from Ayutthaya period as can see the style of ordination hall with curve base.... more travel advice
pattayaraj's Related Pages
Samut Prakan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Muang Boran"
- "Samut Prakan The Way to the Ocean."
- "Where The Chao Phraya meets The Gulf of Thailand"
- "Samut Prakan"
- "Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm & Zoo"
- "I love my hometown."
- "Ancient City , Samut Prakan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samut Prakan
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Samut Prakan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samut Prakan
Photos in Samut PrakanSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 64 reviews, 151 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 52 reviews, 134 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nakhon Ratchasima Intro, 41 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayuthaya Intro, 47 reviews, 109 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chiang Mai Intro, 40 reviews, 102 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Phetchaburi Intro, 29 reviews, 107 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khon Kaen Intro, 32 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kengtung Intro, 17 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sukhothai Intro, 24 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lampang Intro, 20 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue