":: Noronha!! ::" Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha by perfectly_zen
Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Travel Guide: 167 reviews and 430 photos
Have you ever been to place that is surrounded by so much beauty that you´d feel touched and moved? Fernando de Noronha is one of those places....in my opinion it might even be the most beautiful spot in Brazil, and the funniest thing is that unlike Rio or Salvador, this island is not famous amongst foreigners...
In fact sometimes you hear Jericoacoara is the most beautifull spot in Brazil, or Rio...I´ve been to those and I can risk myself to say that they are really exciting, however no place beats Noronha!!!!
Fernando de Noronha is a group of islands situated 360km away from Natal (capital of Rio Grande do Norte) and 545km from Recife (capital of Pernambuco). The archipelago and part of the maritime area is considered to be an area of ambiental protection, therefore a National Park.
Fernando de Noronha is an archipelago of about 21 islands, located in the northeast of Brazil, of ancient vulcanic origin. The main island is Fernando de Noronha, with 17 square meters, the others are small and not populated.
In the main island is located a simple village, and the locals are very friendly (they should be indeed happy, living in a place like that!).
This island is definately a place made to enjoy nature...and relax....
There are many activities available: hiking, snorkelling, diving and of course, enjoying the beach and sun hehehe!
The main island is divided into two sides, that we call "Mar de dentro" (=inside sea) which is the coast facing the continent and the "Mar de Fora" (=outside sea), which is the group of beaches directed to the open ocean. Check out the map for a better view.
The beaches from Mar de Dentro have calmer waters:
1. Baia de Santo Antonio
2. Praia da Conceição
3. Praia do Cachorro
4. Praia do Meio
5. Cacimba do Padre
6. Baia dos Porcos
7. Baia do Sancho
The beaches from Mar de Fora:
1.Enseada da Caieira
2..Praia do Atalaia
3.Praia do Sueste
4.Praia do Leão
- Pros:Amazing beauty surrounding you...great people....
- Cons:Need to get there on tiny plane ohhhh...scary! hehehe
- In a nutshell:It´s definately the most beautiful place in Brazil. Noronha rocks!!!!!!
Air France is not a typical noronha beach....located near the Bay of Santo Antonio, the shore is covered in vulcanic... more travel advice
If you are worried about getting robbed or suffer from any kind of violence, definately in Noronha you shouldn´t be... more travel advice
perfectly_zen's Related Pages
Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ":: Noronha!! ::"
- "Archipelago of rainbow seas"
- "FERNANDO DE NORONHA"
- "Lore, a motorbike & a beautifull island: paradise"
- "It´s beautifull..it´s Fernando de Noronha"
- "The paradise of Fernando de Noronha Island"
- "Fernando de Noronha"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Hotels in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Transportation in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Nightlife in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Restaurants in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Shopping in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- Warnings and Dangers in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
- 27 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Ilha de Fernando de Noronha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ilha de Fernando de Noronha
Photos in Ilha de Fernando de NoronhaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brazil Intro, 52 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha Grande Intro, 26 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Folegandros Island Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination El Calafate Intro, 19 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Natales Intro, 14 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Angra dos Reis Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Isla El Gran Roque Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos