"A decade in Helena" Top 5 Page for this destination Helena by montana40
Helena Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 72 photos
Helena is a charming place to visit and less expensive and touristy than a lot of the resort areas. If you want to see movie stars, pass us by, but if you want to settle into a central location for daily road trips to major scenic areas, Helena is a good staging ground with adequate shopping and some very decent restaurants.
- Pros:Educated, reasonably progressive community
- Cons:Bizarre street layout, water quality problems
- In a nutshell:Pretty little Capital City
National Geographic once described home games featuring Helena's hometown Helena Brewers, a minor league farm team for... more travel advice
Most popular Mexican Restaurant in town. People either love it or hate it, but no doubt it is the most busy and lively... more travel advice
Helena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A capital and a boomtown"
- "Colorful Helena in the Heart of Montana"
- "A decade in Helena"
- "Windseekr's new Helena Page"
- "EmilyS's Helena Page"
- "Sammi59601's New Helena Page"
- "Helena at the Foot of the Rockies"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Helena
- Hotels in Helena
- Restaurants in Helena
- Shopping in Helena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Helena
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Helena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Helena
No friends yet.