"Hastings" Top 5 Page for this destination Hastings by arv1
Hastings Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 101 photos
i visited Hastings on a day trip from the settlement i was staying in. As Hastings is a town, almost a village, there are not many places to shop and most of the attractions have historical value behind them. it is a really pretty place that i would return to
- Pros:Very Peaceful
- Cons:Not enough people!
- In a nutshell:Yes the battlegrounds!
as alot of the beaches around Hastings are pebbly, thick flip flops or even trainers (sneakers) are a must to keep... more travel advice
arv1's Related Pages
Hastings Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hastings - the 1066 beach resort"
- "A fine seaside town."
- "Wonderful Hastings"
- "We only saw the castle and had a good lunch"
- "Beware of the seagulls!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hastings
- Hotels in Hastings
- Transportation in Hastings
- Nightlife in Hastings
- Restaurants in Hastings
- Shopping in Hastings
- Warnings and Dangers in Hastings
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hastings
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hastings?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hastings
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 79 photos
- Sydney Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Oahu Intro, 14 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rouen Intro, 17 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 23 reviews
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews
- London Intro, 18 reviews, 1 photo
- Singapore Intro, 17 reviews
- Bordeaux Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- India Intro, 9 reviews