"Where We Used to Live" Top 5 Page for this destination Villahermosa by lokibinky

Villahermosa Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 69 photos

Lagoon and Webiste info

My husband, Dave, got transferred here by his job. Attached is the lagoon along Paseo Tabasco. This city and state has its pretty parts to see and experience.

VISIT: www.visitetabasco.com

(it has an option in english)...great pictures and information not only about Villahermosa, but the state of Tabasco as well.

The Impressive Tower

This is the tallest building in Villahermosa. This is where Dave's office was located.

Fountain Along Ruiz Cortinez

This is a fountain just outside Parque La Venta along one of the main roads in Villahermosa.

• Pros:good food, friendly people, in the middle of a lot of ruins to visit
  • Cons:it's warm, if you don't know spanish you are at a disadvantage
  • In a nutshell:A just right sized town that offers most comforts of home
  • Last visit to Villahermosa: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Apr 1, 2004

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2004 at 1:58 PM

Interesting page about Villahermosa. Unfortunately I didnt get a chance to go there when I were in Mexico. Greetings from Norway !

• awayhome's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2004 at 7:06 AM

Great page!!!I fall in love with manything in Mexico, hope to go back there again soon.=)))

• IceBear7's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2003 at 1:32 PM

you life in villahermosa? wow! i visited there last year for a couple of hours, couldn't find a place to stay for the night. i loved parque la venta, and people were really really friendly. say hello to the city for me ;-)

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2003 at 7:20 AM

Beautiful page: good info and photos

lokibinky

“I've taken the road less traveled, now where the heck am I? (courtesy of a tshirt I got for xmas 2003)”

Badges & Stats in Villahermosa

Have you been to Villahermosa?

Latest Activity in Villahermosa