"The Quaint Town of Sturbridge" Sturbridge by lokibinky
Sturbridge Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 79 photos
We were walking around from shop to shop (Sturbridge is very similar to Old Town Spring) and we spotted a stream in the woods. Then we found this spot and thought it was so pretty.
The real reason we came to Sturbridge, 2500 miles from Villahermosa, Mexico, was to attend Rob and Erica Tennent's wedding.
It was a blast.
The wedding and reception was actually about 30 min's away from Sturbridge...and here we are at the reception....dancing!
lokibinky's Related Pages
Sturbridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "1830 Massachusetts Village Life Revisited"
- "Interesting Sturbridge, MA"
- "Shades of the 'Little House' books..."
- "vrage's new Sturbridge Page"
- "The Quaint Town of Sturbridge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sturbridge
- Hotels in Sturbridge
- Transportation in Sturbridge
- Restaurants in Sturbridge
- Shopping in Sturbridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Sturbridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sturbridge
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sturbridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sturbridge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villahermosa Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Boston Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Ruinas de Palenque Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Teapa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Comalcalco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Tacotalpa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Paraíso Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 3 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 3 photos
- Calgary Intro, 3 photos