"No rush in Rochester" Rochester by lomi
Rochester Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 2 photos
There are four lanes of traffic that fly past Rochester between Strood and Chatham. But dont let that put you off visiting, because once you have parked your car in the free car park and crossed the road into the main High Street you leave all your cares behind. The main street is cobbled and traffic free, just like old town centres used to be.
Enjoy shoulder to shoulder private shops, cute cafes and full-on restaurants.It is rarely very busy except during the Dickens Festivals so a great place to chill out and linger, browsing in the antique shop windows and art shops. Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle are a short walk away.
lomi's Related Pages
Rochester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rochester - What the Dickens!"
- "No rush in Rochester"
- "Rochester, Medway Kent"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rochester
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Rochester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochester
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 145 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 56 reviews, 34 photos
- Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaumaris Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Arrecife Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Clun Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos