"Malaga - by horse and trap" Málaga by lomi
Málaga Travel Guide: 940 reviews and 2,496 photos
I always go to great lengths to avoid busy towns with high rise buildings. Malaga airport is a useful departure point and therefore one cannot always avoid cities.
Despite its urban busyness, I stayed in Malaga for one night on my way somewhere else. I woke early and before we got our flight we took the horse and trap 'tour'.
This is a great way to see the sights, slow and easy. The horses are well looked after and drivers are patient showing you the sights, stopping where you want to stop. They showing the best places to take snaps. The air was still fresh with little traffic about, I highly recommend.
See my travelogue Malaga to Alicante.
- Pros:Choose the right time to go
- Cons:It's a busy city
- In a nutshell:Try slow travel
lomi's Related Pages
Málaga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MALAGA LA BELLA"
- "MAGNIFICENT MALAGA"
- "MALAGA "CAPITAL OF THE COSTA DEL SOL""
- "There's more to Malaga than the airport"
- "Malaga & Costa del Sol UNDER RECONSTRUCTION....."
- "A WONDERFUL DAY WITH SPECIAL FRIENDS"
- "The Fortress and castle on top ranks high"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Málaga
- Hotels in Málaga
- Transportation in Málaga
- Nightlife in Málaga
- Restaurants in Málaga
- Shopping in Málaga
- Warnings and Dangers in Málaga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Málaga
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Málaga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Málaga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 145 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 56 reviews, 34 photos
- Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaumaris Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Arrecife Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Clun Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos