"San José" San José by lomi
San José Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
San José is a secluded coastal village in the Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata - Níjar, just 30 minutes from Almería International Airport.
It is nestled between its big sisters, Mojacar and Almeria and this tiny resort is almost unspoilt. Great if you visit after the main July August tourist train.
It is busy enough, but has a peaceful air and is very relaxing.
A weekend here is enough. There are some good walks along the coast as far as Cabo de Gata.
- Pros:Good for a weekend or relaxing holiday
- Cons:Little to do if you dont like walking, diving or the beach
- In a nutshell:Refreshing
lomi's Related Pages
San José Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in San José
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San José
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 145 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Llandudno Intro, 56 reviews, 34 photos
- Wales Intro, 32 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beaumaris Intro, 31 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerez de la Frontera Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Arrecife Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Clun Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos
- Weymouth Intro, 15 reviews, 6 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 14 reviews, 6 photos