"Napoli" Naples by ncoutroulis
Naples Travel Guide: 1,365 reviews and 3,644 photos
I was only in Naples for a night. I wish it could have been longer. A lot of people don't like it. They say it's too busy, and crowded, and maybe that's partially true, but it's still a very interesting place. The birthplace of pizza, it was on of the best I've ever had. Thin, crispy, and simple. One word of advice, DON"T DRIVE here. i rented a car to get out of town, and that was stressful enough. The Amalfi drive, is definately worth the trip
ncoutroulis' Related Pages
Naples Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "guide to the hidden Naples"
- "Benvenuti a Napoli!!"
- "A city in perpetual motion"
- "NAPLES – the treasure of Campania!!!"
- "Naples....Sun, Aromas and Tastes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naples
- Hotels in Naples
- Transportation in Naples
- Nightlife in Naples
- Restaurants in Naples
- Shopping in Naples
- Warnings and Dangers in Naples
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naples
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Naples?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naples
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naxos Island Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 35 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 19 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 17 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Leros Island Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.