"Christmas Show at the Gaylord Resort" Nashville by 807Wheaton
Nashville Travel Guide: 874 reviews and 2,263 photos
It's not very often that my husband and I feel that we would like to return to a place - we were just awed by the atriums and areas at the Gaylord Resort. We definitely will be back! The gardens were absolutely intriguing and the Christmas decor set the mood for a great 3 day get away.
This is one of those places that is a once in a lifetime experience. It certainly was more than we usually pay for a room but we felt the time we enjoyed there was definitely worth it. We were part of a Senior's Group from our church so everything was planned out for us. The General Jackson Riverboat, is part of the Gaylord Resort and offers a variety of shows, some with dinner included. We went to a dinner show and thought the meal was good, but the entertainment was really spectacular. There is an area near the Magnolia entrance that has shuttles that take guests to the riverboat, the outlets and the Christmas special ICE, which this year featured Charlie Brown. We were entertained by the Rockettes at the theatre that is right on the site. The shows on the General Jackson and the Rockettes were terriffic.
There is no charge to use the pool and hot tub. There is a charge to use the spa.
We loved exploring through the different conservatories - there is a seemingly endless variety of plants to view and enjoy.
- Pros:Entertainment is spectacular
- In a nutshell:Try to stay here sometime during your travels.
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Nashville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fan Fair, Katrina, Promotion (in that order...)"
- "Nashville - Music City USA"
- "nashville tennessee"
- "Greg's Nashville page"
- "Two Sides of the Same Coin: Nashville"
- "A Massachusetts Yankee in the Music CIty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nashville
- Hotels in Nashville
- Transportation in Nashville
- Nightlife in Nashville
- Restaurants in Nashville
- Shopping in Nashville
- Warnings and Dangers in Nashville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nashville
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Nashville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nashville
Photos in NashvilleSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos