"Springtime in Summerville" Summerville by 807Wheaton
Summerville Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 122 photos
Summerville is a nice little town that has numerous excellent restaurants and diverse antique shops. It's a neat and tidy place that just encourages an afternoon of wandering.
- Pros:Perfect size little town
- Cons:Can get hot in the summer
- In a nutshell:Have lunch and relax for the afternoon
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Summerville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summerville SC"
- "Springtime in Summerville"
- "Summerville, SC"
- "summerville south carolina"
- "WILDEFLOWER's new Summerville Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Summerville
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Summerville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Summerville
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos