"Hooper's Garden Center" Creston by 807Wheaton
Creston Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
We had a free day during our visit to Kalispell so we drove to Flathead Lake and took our time coming back, through Creston. My husband just couldn't resist a visit to the nursery and garden shop. The flowers along the fence and entryway to the shop were absolutely stunning. The weather is so perfect for these beautiful blooms. Living in Georgia we never have this kind of abundance of beauty - I miss that.
It's always good to see these displays of color every now and then. This was a great place to visit in the waning days of summer, but I'm sure it's a very different sight in the throes of winter. Brrr.
This was a nice stop during our drive. We visited at the end of summer in Montana - we had great weather.
- Pros:Nice place for a summer visit.
- Cons:Unfortunately, it's a long way away from where we live.
- In a nutshell:I'd enjoy visiting this area again.
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Creston Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Creston
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Creston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creston
Photos in CrestonSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos