"Take a walk back in time" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Charles by 807Wheaton
Saint Charles Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 67 photos
St. Charles, Missiouri, located right along the Missouri River, reminded me somewhat of Winchester, Virginia with its stone buildings and store front shopping.
We enjoyed strolling down the paved brick streets, wandering through the charming shops, and ambling around the river. We enjoyed our Sunday lunch at Lewis & Clark's American Restaurant. This was one of those experiences that it was much more than I expected and I was not in the least disappointed.
- Pros:Terriffic restored town
- Cons:None that I saw
- In a nutshell:Nice place to spend a day enjoying history and shopping.
We had the Spicy Creole Gumbo with a House Salad. The Gumbo was spicy and good. This combo came with some hot bread. My... more travel advice
There is plenty of parking along Riverside Drive the street that lines the Missouri River. This is a good place for a... more travel advice
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Saint Charles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oldest City on the Missouri River"
- "Take a walk back in time"
- "Show Me Historic Missouri"
- "brdwtchr's new Saint Charles Page"
- "My Las Vegas Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Charles
- Hotels in Saint Charles
- Transportation in Saint Charles
- Nightlife in Saint Charles
- Restaurants in Saint Charles
- Shopping in Saint Charles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Charles
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Saint Charles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Charles
- Posted in Travel Hungary Forum "Re: Using Currency in Hungary and..."
- updated a Saint Charles Travel Page "Take a walk back in time"
- Wrote a Review Try the Spicy Creole Gumbo in Saint Charles Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit Lewis & Clark Boathouse and Nature Center"
- Commented on one of deecat's Saint Charles travel pages
Photos in Saint CharlesSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos