"Enjoy a visit to the Laura Ingalls Wilder home" Mansfield by 807Wheaton
Mansfield Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 20 photos
We were driving from Branson, Missouri to St. Louis and decided to take a small drive through Mansfield to see the place where Laura Ingalls Wilder lived her adult llife and where she wrote her "Little House" books.
We had originally thought we would only be here about an hour, but we enjoyed a 3 hour visit.
- Pros:Very nice stop on a roadtrip - We got Ethanol gas here
- Cons:We didn't visit the town.
- In a nutshell:Plan to spend some time hearing about the olden days
The museum is extremely interesting. Here you will see "Pa's" fiddle and pictures of the Ingalls family as they traveled... more travel advice
Their daughter Rose became quite a successful author and journalist and decided to build a new "modern" home for her... more travel advice
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Mansfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mansfield, Missouri"
- "Enjoy a visit to the Laura Ingalls Wilder home"
- "Laura Ingalls Wilder"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mansfield
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Mansfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mansfield
Photos in MansfieldSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos