"Enjoy Time Travel in Shipshewana, Indiana" Shipshewana by 807Wheaton
Shipshewana Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 62 photos
What more could you ask for? This is truly a place that offers a visit back in time to a slower pace and drive. You must drive slowly because there are horses and buggies on all the main streets and county roads.
- Pros:Shop til you drop. A place to find quality treasures
- Cons:Can be cold in the winter?
- In a nutshell:A fun day-trip
Shipshewana is definitely a good place to spend a day or two. The scenery is beautiful and comfortable. We will be back! more travel advice
807Wheaton's Related Pages
Shipshewana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In the heart of Amish country"
- "Indiana’s Amish Country: A Serenely Simple Life"
- "Enjoy Time Travel in Shipshewana, Indiana"
- "Amish Home in Shipshewana"
- "Flea Market Heaven"
- "Shipshewana, Indiana Flea Market"
- "SHIPSHEWANA, INDIANA: HEART OF THE AMISH COUNTRY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shipshewana
- Restaurants in Shipshewana
- Shopping in Shipshewana
- Warnings and Dangers in Shipshewana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shipshewana
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Shipshewana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shipshewana
Photos in ShipshewanaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination France Intro, 57 reviews, 181 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Augusta Intro, 60 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New York State Intro, 29 reviews, 93 photos
- Spain Intro, 25 reviews, 61 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 16 reviews, 57 photos
- England Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colorado Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Winchester Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 37 photos